Author Topic: KFC Mini Fun Show & Meet  (Read 20027 times)

Armygirl2

Re: KFC Mini Fun Show & Meet
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2010, 12:33:30 AM »
Is this to become one of those Muscle lady's or just so you can beat Ewen at arm wrestling?  :)

Unfortunately Ewen goes to the Gym too so as I get stronger so does he, so not sure that would ever happen.

Not really a muscle lady but I want to see some of the muscle that I have built and in order to do that I need to lose the fat, the muscle women are too OTT for my liking but I love being strong, I am currently deadlifting 120kg which is 18.8 stones, so not bad going so far and I can feel my Biceps and triceps getting stronger.

Anyway I'm rattling.  :16:

Offline lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Surrounded by Blondes.. I must be in Heaven.
    • First name: Clive
    • Ferret Club: KFC

• The Lazy Ferret
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2010, 12:58:42 AM »
I am glad you said about the muscle ladies being OTT, you know when you suddenly think, Oh Oh, what if that is what she likes? I might have just insulted her..

Well you sound very committed, I like my pizza and KFC to much.. ;D and it shows ???
I ferret proofed my house... but they still keep getting in

Weaseling out of things is important to learn! It's what separates us from the animals.....  Except the weasel....(Homer J Simpson)

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Oh, see, impossible wishes, wishes that can never be granted, they produce a ferret. - Warehouse 13

Our web site

Trish_1967

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2010, 09:42:56 AM »
I do admire you Becky.

I am not a gym person and although I used to be active with sports (horse riding / karate / swimming) since I have slowed down (well, actually stopped!) all of those it is sad to see how my muscles have disolved into chubba!  However, I am too dedicated to my food which is my main problem  :72:

Armygirl2

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2010, 01:59:22 PM »
Food is my main problem and I am really struggling, this week has been particularly difficult. I just need to stay on track and get cracking. I love weight training but not keen on cardio! Need to do some definitely though.

fiddle

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2010, 11:57:41 PM »
im really looking forward to this meet, my 2 boys do love a day trip :D and this will be our first show so we will proberbly be the clueless group in the corner looking lost lol

Trish_1967

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2010, 12:08:01 AM »
You will all have great fun I'm sure.  It is so nice to meet up with other ferrety mad people  :-*

Offline lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Surrounded by Blondes.. I must be in Heaven.
    • First name: Clive
    • Ferret Club: KFC

• The Lazy Ferret
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2010, 12:25:18 AM »
im really looking forward to this meet, my 2 boys do love a day trip :D and this will be our first show so we will proberbly be the clueless group in the corner looking lost lol

Trust me, with what we have planned, there will be no clueless people sitting in any corners... ;D
I ferret proofed my house... but they still keep getting in

Weaseling out of things is important to learn! It's what separates us from the animals.....  Except the weasel....(Homer J Simpson)

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Oh, see, impossible wishes, wishes that can never be granted, they produce a ferret. - Warehouse 13

Our web site

x-firefly-x

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2010, 09:20:14 AM »
Maybe we should all keep food and exercise diarys and have a thread so we are accountable to each other and have short term goals that sorta thing? would certainly help me to know im not the only one lol

I have never touched KFC in my life and refuse to do so because of the things that are in the food and the way the animals are treated.

Armygirl2

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2010, 10:55:52 AM »
I like KFC because although it tastes delicious it is still high in protein and low in carbs... the best out of a bad lot when it comes to fast food.

x-firefly-x

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2010, 01:08:40 PM »
I doubt it due to what they use in it

Armygirl2

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2010, 07:57:30 PM »

Armygirl2

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2010, 10:49:11 PM »
The closest train station is Bearstead and if people need a lift from the station please let us know and we can make arrangements.

whats that smell?

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2010, 10:09:39 PM »
Am dead excited about this meet!
Is the place easy to find?
Must put the post code into the aa routefinder and see what comes up!
I am literally bouncing!  :72:

So looking forward to meeting some more fuzzy people!

Are we there yet?

Armygirl2

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2010, 10:59:49 PM »
It is fairly easy to find, right up on the downs.

Leave the M20 at J8, you then head for Maidstone and after approx 1 mile go past a garden centre on your right, take the next right into Roundwell. Then after about 500 yards take the 1st road on the right called Water Lane continue up the road all the way to the end, past a riding stables(Cobham Manor) to a cross roads and then go straight across and to the top of the hill and on the corner there will be a sign at the entrance to Coldblow Farm.

If you put it on Google Maps it is easy to see where you need to go ME14 3LR

« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 11:03:32 PM by Armygirl2 »

Armygirl2

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2010, 08:50:06 PM »
Only 7 more sleeps to go!