Author Topic: 8th May 2011 - Ferrets United Spring Show, Trout Inn, Lechlade, Gloucestershire  (Read 5875 times)

Furbies

Ferrets United are holding their Spring Ferret Show on Sunday 8th May 2010 at:

The Trout Inn, St Johns Bridge, Faringdon Road, Gloucestershire GL7 3HA

Camping available if like many you want to make a weekend of it - contact Trout Inn direct on (01367) 252313)

12 Classes including Veteran, Disabled and Working.
Rossettes to 3rd place/trophies

Booking in from 9AM
Judging from 11AM
Entry fee 50p per ferret per class.

There will also be a Raffle and Birds of Prey
Any profits go to Ferret Welfare

For further enquiries contact

Cathy on 07885 082109
Carol on 07710 285032

or email

cookieslivehere@hotmail.com

Rachel

Thanks to my good friends at 2nd chance i will be attending this one! :Yippee:

Humansickle

Hopefully will be coming along to this :) cant wait to go

Furbies

Well I will be there manning one of the stalls, have gots lots of ferrety keyrings, fridge magnets, greetings cards (including Fathers Day and Birthdays); door knob signs, drink mats, books marks for sale, and Elaine (Wicked Weasel Ferret Bedding) will be there with her hammocks.

Just hope the weather holds for us as this is an outdoor show.

Humansickle

Im going :D who else is going :D see you all there  :laugh: :laugh:

Furbies

Unfortunately Dawn (Rora) wont be at this one as she's off enjoying her self (is meant to be a college trip!) in Italy, so isnt getting back till Saturday so will need to recover Sunday BUT we have all her goodies (textile bags, hearts, berets etc) that will be available to peruse and buy on our stall also  :Yippee:

Rfloydian

I really would like to come to this, if the cars fixed, might just try it! How are the ferrets judged and what time does it finish please, would need to be home by 8ish for chicken duty!

Rfloydian

I'd just like to say a big thankyou to the organisers of the show, we had a great day and were made to feel really welcome, I was absolutely delighted when tizzy managed to get a second in polecat Jill, there were some truly gorgeous fuzzies there, a huge well done to all the winners!