Author Topic: goodbye wispa  (Read 10397 times)

FERRETCRAZY

goodbye wispa
« on: November 04, 2010, 06:06:50 PM »
sadly on sunday while cleanning out i found my wispa had passed away in her sleep   :cry: this has never happened to me before so i was shocked as i have always had all my pets PTS but was amazed as they others must have realised she was cold & curled up around her & kept her warm  :fuzzyhug: happy hunting at the bridge wispa   :kiss1: :kiss1: :adore:

Offline lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Surrounded by Blondes.. I must be in Heaven.
    • First name: Clive
    • Ferret Club: KFC

• The Lazy Ferret
Re: goodbye wispa
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 06:44:54 PM »
Awwww... So sorry, sweet dreams Wispa... :adore: :angel1:

I can never make my mind up, if I prefer them to go like that, or to have the advanced warning.
I ferret proofed my house... but they still keep getting in

Weaseling out of things is important to learn! It's what separates us from the animals.....  Except the weasel....(Homer J Simpson)

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Oh, see, impossible wishes, wishes that can never be granted, they produce a ferret. - Warehouse 13

Our web site

Offline girly-lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • You can't ferret proof your heart.
    • First name: Suzanne

• About Us
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 06:47:04 PM »
Aw I'm so sorry  :fuzzyhug: It doesn't get any easier.. :cry:

Sweet Dreams Wispa  :angel1:

Armygirl2

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 08:50:53 PM »
 :angel1: :cry: :angel1: :cry: :angel1:
 :war: Dook on over the rainbow Whisper...
 :fuzzyhug:

fiddle

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 08:59:17 PM »
So sorry, dook on Whisper  :angel1:

Offline wilbur

• Fluffy Member
  • Alpha Ferret
    • First name: Mary

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 10:17:04 PM »
Sorry for your loss, dook on Wispa.

Jan

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2010, 11:00:40 PM »
So sorry to hear your sad news Caroline, was she old? Not that it makes it any easier though.

Dook on over the bridge little Wispa  :angel1:  :kiss1:

Sending hugs x x x

FERRETCRAZY

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2010, 05:45:59 PM »
She was fairly old but was a rescue so not sure just how old she was i have had her since 2007 & here is what she looked like when she came here 

& after a few months

& last year she was one of the most visious ferrets i have had but was soon turned around  :adore:

Offline lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Surrounded by Blondes.. I must be in Heaven.
    • First name: Clive

• The Lazy Ferret
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2010, 06:11:17 PM »
awww.. what a change :adore: :adore: :adore: , I just love the last picture, it so reminds me of my first monster Tigger... :angel1:
I ferret proofed my house... but they still keep getting in

Weaseling out of things is important to learn! It's what separates us from the animals.....  Except the weasel....(Homer J Simpson)

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Oh, see, impossible wishes, wishes that can never be granted, they produce a ferret. - Warehouse 13

Our web site

Jan

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2010, 06:58:03 PM »
OMG, what a state she was in, poor thing, had she just had kits as well?  But WOW, what a transformation, she looks so fantastic in the second pic, it must be so rewarding to turn them around like that.

She was a  really beautiful girl  :adore:  :kiss1:

fiddle

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2010, 07:24:31 PM »
She was a stunner! and such a transformation  :adore:

FERRETCRAZY

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2010, 03:44:19 PM »
here is her story jan she was owned by a young man would breed her & her sister/daughter not sure which willow is & then could not cope with all the kits & decided to try & dump them all in a field but some one saw him & gave him the number of a rescue that took them all  :kiss1: but as you could see they were in a terrible state & the rescue decided to neuter them both straight away & they both nearly died  :cry: they were put up for re-homing as visious & needed to go to experienced home i wanted to foster but rescue did not want that so i picked them both up  :wink3: but what i did not know was just how visious they both were & had to handle them both with welding gloves & they were so frighened that they would wet themselfs in fear cos he must have hit them :angry1: but as you can see in time wispa turned into a beautiful jill & regulary gave me kisses & with lots of love & kindness they both turned into great ferrets :highfive:  but me being me could not let them go so decided to keep them both & got them 2 kits to keep them company  :cool: then another 2 kits  :cool: then another rescue came along so they ended up having 5 boys to keep them company  :Yippee: i have had her since 2007 so she had 3 good years here & was truly :adore:

Jan

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2010, 07:55:17 PM »
 :cry:  That is heartbreaking to be so afraid they wet themselves, sheer terror  :cry:

What the hell was the rescue doing putting them through surgery in that emaciated state? I'm surprised the vet agreed to do it as well. 

Thank goodness they found the loving home they deserved, bless  their hearts  :adore: :adore:

fuzzynicki

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2010, 07:42:02 PM »
Sweet dreams Wispa :adore: :cry:

I remember clearly when Caroline first got Wispa and Willow, and how vicious they were!  :bite: :bite:    I could not believe how quickly Caroline brought them around, and I think it was this experience that first earned Caroline the title of 'Ferret Whisperer'!  She did such an amazing job with the girls, and they have spent the last 3 years being thoroughly pampered!

Dook on at the bridge now precious angel xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   :angel1:

FERRETCRAZY

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2010, 07:22:49 PM »
thank you nicki that is really nice what you have said  :kiss1: i am more of a ferret collector now  :laugh: :wink3: :adore: