Author Topic: Sweet Dreams Dillon  (Read 1725 times)

Offline star

• Fluffy Member
  • Alpha Ferret
    • First name: Lesley

Sweet Dreams Dillon
« on: April 25, 2022, 02:06:38 PM »
The last of the Crazy crew, top of my bouquet of ferrets. I am so glad you were returned to the rescue as "bitey ferrets" with your brother Squishy and your adopted sister Rosie, as it meant you came to me. In no time at all, hours in fact, you showed you were a kissy monster, covering my face with rough hard kisses my skin never felt so soft. Yes you did bite when kissing, but never left a mark, I called it your love bite, and would say to you "yes I love you just as much that I want to eat you too"
12874417_451893935003915_2106917664_o by Lesley Duggan, on Flickr

Unusual in your ferret nature, you never had a problem with sharing, even food.
100_0422 by Lesley Duggan, on Flickr

Never one to be at the bottom, your mischief was endless and your willingness to be "helpful" even when not, was still appreciated.
DSCF1397 by Lesley Duggan, on Flickr

Last night when cleaning out your house, you were so snuggly. I thought this was because I had fainted and you were as worried as the rest of my family, little did I realise you were saying goodbye. You touched everyone's hearts, I am sure you heard the howl from Raven from over the bridge when we found you asleep this morning. I am glad you went quickly and peacefully, all be it suddenly, but as you were anywhere between 8 and 10 years old it is not that much of a shock, but apart from that snuggle you gave me no warning, but at least no worry.

Sleep well my little man.

Offline lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Surrounded by Blondes.. I must be in Heaven.
    • First name: Clive
    • Ferret Club: KFC

• The Lazy Ferret
Re: Sweet Dreams Dillon
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2022, 06:42:08 PM »
Awww, Sweet Dream Dillan. What a great life you had. Have a ball reunited with the rest of the gang at the rainbow bridge.

Hugs to you guys.

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
I ferret proofed my house... but they still keep getting in

Weaseling out of things is important to learn! It's what separates us from the animals.....  Except the weasel....(Homer J Simpson)

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Oh, see, impossible wishes, wishes that can never be granted, they produce a ferret. - Warehouse 13

Our web site

Offline girly-lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • You can't ferret proof your heart.
    • First name: Suzanne
    • Ferret Club: KFC

• About Us
Re: Sweet Dreams Dillon
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2022, 11:10:49 AM »
What a character Dillon, Sweet Dreams lovely one, you were very loved there.  :fuzzyhug: :angel1:

Hugs Lesley  :fuzzyhug: