Author Topic: Juwel Rio 180L tank and stand  (Read 1472 times)

Online star

• Fluffy Member
  • Alpha Ferret
    • First name: Lesley

Juwel Rio 180L tank and stand
« on: December 18, 2015, 02:22:43 PM »
I am selling my small (small for me  :lol: ) fish tank. It is a Juwel rio 180l tank it is 101cm long x 50cm high x 40cm wide, it comes with the stand giving it a total height of 124cm. It somes with a working light unit. There are a few very small scratches but these disappear when it is filled with water. The tank and stand are finished in black, if interested I can try and provide a picture but because its in the kitchen its hard to photograph.

Link to Juwel aquariums for the rio 180
http://www.juwel-aquarium.co.uk/Product ... 0000004320

Mine has the older t8 light unit and the juwel filter has been removed. I maybe able to sort out an external filter if interested at extra cost.

Collection only from B36 area Birmingham. £120. Plus cuddles from my ferrets :) (well maybe not Riffraff  :laugh:)

Any other questions please ask. Note there are no fish included, this is just the tank and stand alone. The fish have been moved to a larger tank. If you have never kept fish before I will be happy to help with any advise regarding fish care.

Offline lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Surrounded by Blondes.. I must be in Heaven.
    • First name: Clive
    • Ferret Club: KFC

• The Lazy Ferret
Re: Juwel Rio 180L tank and stand
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 02:03:56 PM »
Sorry for the delay Lesley, I didn't realise these do not show up for approval on Tapatalk.
I ferret proofed my house... but they still keep getting in

Weaseling out of things is important to learn! It's what separates us from the animals.....  Except the weasel....(Homer J Simpson)

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Oh, see, impossible wishes, wishes that can never be granted, they produce a ferret. - Warehouse 13

Our web site

Online star

• Fluffy Member
  • Alpha Ferret

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 06:44:22 PM »
I also now have available 2 off juwel rio 300 tanks with stand and working light units. These tanks are 4ft long x 20" wide and hold approx 300 litres of water, basically the larger version of the tank above.

Online star

• Fluffy Member
  • Alpha Ferret

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 11:48:42 AM »
The smaller tank, the Juwel rio 180 is unavailable for the time being - it now has fish in it! :laugh: This always happens when I try and sell an empty tank