Author Topic: Lost Ferret BS14 24/1/15  (Read 6017 times)

Marm Gloves

Lost Ferret BS14 24/1/15
« on: January 25, 2015, 02:03:15 PM »
From a facebook group I'm on

was wondering if you guys could help me. i have lost my FERRET (24/01/15) she had bitten through her cage and shes gone. i live in HENGROVE (BS14) her name is Elsa she is very little and is beige and white with black eyes. im so worried because its freezing cold outside,she doesnt have a microchip as i havent had her very long and she hasnt been spade either. i have been looking for hours and no luck so if anyone sees her please don't be afraid to pick her up she is very friendly and has never bitten anyone, she will be scared though so be gentle and calm. even if you dont want to pick her up then i understand but please just contact me. i love this little lady so much and i would appreciate it if anyone has seen a little ferret wandering around or knows someone who has seen one around they could contact me asap! i can do my very best to give whoever finds her a reward of some kind, i just want her home THANK YOU!

Marm Gloves

Re: Lost Ferret BS14 24/1/15
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 02:04:19 PM »

Marm Gloves

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 02:53:08 PM »
Found, she was at the rspca so shes back with her owner now

Offline lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Surrounded by Blondes.. I must be in Heaven.
    • First name: Clive
    • Ferret Club: KFC

• The Lazy Ferret
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 03:02:00 PM »
Result. Thank goodness.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

I ferret proofed my house... but they still keep getting in

Weaseling out of things is important to learn! It's what separates us from the animals.....  Except the weasel....(Homer J Simpson)

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Oh, see, impossible wishes, wishes that can never be granted, they produce a ferret. - Warehouse 13

Our web site

Offline darkqueenenlightened

• Fluffy Member
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Is NOT allowed another ferret...is NOT allowed...
    • First name: Mel
    • Ferret Club: KFC

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 04:18:33 PM »
Aww glad that reunion was so quick!
Xx Owned by the lovely Cadbury, Nyx, Mako, Boston, Gadget and Pedro.  Keep on dancing Snuggles, Fuz, Chaz, Oliver, Tali, Fidget, Pixie, Drill, Lizzie, Tank, Jack, Dust, Romeo, Zeph, Apollo, Hjuki, Alaska, Sparks and Roo xX