Author Topic: Cages for sale.  (Read 2761 times)

Offline lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Surrounded by Blondes.. I must be in Heaven.
    • First name: Clive
    • Ferret Club: KFC

• The Lazy Ferret
Re: Cages for sale.
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2016, 05:10:21 PM »
Hey guys, was wandering if you still have the explorer?  If so do you know the measurement from the floor to the first level please? The gap underneath basically lol
The other measurements are along the lines that I need just missing that one x

Sorry, your timing is terrible... We have been having a mass tidy up here, stuffing everything on Ebay, Pre-loved and Gumtree. After more messers than you would think possible trying to sell a simple, cage, a guy finally picked it up last week.

It's a real shame, I would have loved you guys to have it, as it had a couple of modifications, including a couple of Rivets, which would have wound Andy up a dream...  :laugh:

We did take the measurements, so it might help you if you find another one....

Stand,
380mm High
960mm wide
660 Deep

Cage without stand,
1220mm High
940mm wide
640 Deep
I ferret proofed my house... but they still keep getting in

Weaseling out of things is important to learn! It's what separates us from the animals.....  Except the weasel....(Homer J Simpson)

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Oh, see, impossible wishes, wishes that can never be granted, they produce a ferret. - Warehouse 13

Our web site

Offline fiddle

• Forum hobbit
  • Global Moderator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Fuzzy Temptress!
    • First name: Tina
    • Ferret Club: KFC

Re: Cages for sale.
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2016, 09:19:41 PM »
Haha typical, thanks for the measurements though
Corporal Sydney, Puddin, Wink, Gizmo, Tipps, Bilbo, Bobbie, Wolfgang, Ian, George, Brian, Betty, Wilma and Bombardier Briggs Dook on forever Seargent Major Chumley, Fable, Baxter, Mr Mungus, Coco, Pappy,  Dudley, Nelson, Bink's, Minx, Fudwivenef, Cara, Pixel Crispy and Cracker  :angel:

I do not want to brag or make anybody jealous or anything but I can still fit into my earings that I wore in school!