Author Topic: Its just not fair, dook on forever happy baby Binks  (Read 3286 times)

fiddle

Its just not fair, dook on forever happy baby Binks
« on: February 09, 2014, 03:47:48 PM »

I'm totally shocked! We lost Bink's yesterday, she was all sprightly and normal little cow self the day before and then checked on them in the morning to find 3 did not come to see what I was doing, most unusual. I went to the bed box to see who was being lazy only to find Nelson and Fudd laying on Bink's who was still curled up looking asleep. I could not believe she had gone. I have been so paranoid of late as Mungus is really old now and I know my time with him is limited but never in a million years would I expect my youngest to go  :cry:
She was a real cow with such a naughty streak and only really liked the boys but she was MY cow with a naughty streak!
Its just not sodding fair  :cry:

Dook on forever happy lil Binks , I hope you don't mind waiting for Nelson, go find my boys, they will play with you and keep you snuggled as you snooze x Till we meet again  :angel1:

Offline lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Surrounded by Blondes.. I must be in Heaven.
    • First name: Clive
    • Ferret Club: KFC

• The Lazy Ferret
Re: Its just not fair, dook on forever happy baby Binks
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 03:58:05 PM »
So sorry Tina... it's such a nasty shock when they do that... :fuzzyhug: I guess you have no idea what happened?

Sweet Dreams Binks,  :angel1: :adore:
I ferret proofed my house... but they still keep getting in

Weaseling out of things is important to learn! It's what separates us from the animals.....  Except the weasel....(Homer J Simpson)

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Oh, see, impossible wishes, wishes that can never be granted, they produce a ferret. - Warehouse 13

Our web site

Offline girly-lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • You can't ferret proof your heart.
    • First name: Suzanne
    • Ferret Club: KFC

• About Us
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 05:35:18 PM »
Aw Tina and Andy  I'm so sorry big hugs  :fuzzyhug: What a shock.

Sweet Dreams little Binks, kick up a storm

fiddle

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 08:54:30 PM »
Thanks, don't think it has really sunk in yet  :cry:
No clue at all Clive, that's what's so frustrating ...and nerve wracking, she was never "quite right" and no one knows if she was all as supposed to be inside with her history but she has so much energy and enthusiasm even her wonky back end was no challenge for her.
She would always be the one who got to stay with me when cleaning out as 12 fuzzies all thinking the poop scoop was a fun new toy was a nightmare.
I've lost my poop scoop buddy  :cry:

Jan

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 02:00:18 AM »

Oh no, guys I am so, so sorry to hear your sad news  :cry:   I know the horrendous shock of losing one so suddenly and unexpectedly, it rips your heart out and leaves you in such a state of shock as well as grief.  Although her life was far too short, it was as sweet as can be having such a loving family to love her. Sending all our love and hugs for all of you  :fuzzyhug: :kiss1:

Fly high and free beautiful Binks,  dook on  :angel1:  :kiss1: