Author Topic: 4 Stolen Or Released Ferrets In Chesterfield, Derbyshire  (Read 8869 times)

Mrs_Kerry_M

4 Stolen Or Released Ferrets In Chesterfield, Derbyshire
« on: November 13, 2013, 09:44:30 PM »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Distinguishing features: Momo is small and slinky and has a patch of sparse fur on her neck where it hasn't fully grown back after an operation. Chibi is small and stocky. Momo and Chibi are both about 3 years old. Roxie's fur is going grey towards the rear. Cassie will come to the sound of a squeaky toy. Roxie and Cassie are both about 7 years old.

They are all friendly and trained not to nip hands (although Momo and Chibi are partial to nibbling feet!). Any info at all would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Offline lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Surrounded by Blondes.. I must be in Heaven.
    • First name: Clive
    • Ferret Club: KFC

• The Lazy Ferret
Re: 4 Stolen Or Released Ferrets In Chesterfield, Derbyshire
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 09:28:46 AM »
Good Luck,

Please let us know how you get on, I have taken the liberty of cross posting this on FeFo as well.
I ferret proofed my house... but they still keep getting in

Weaseling out of things is important to learn! It's what separates us from the animals.....  Except the weasel....(Homer J Simpson)

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Oh, see, impossible wishes, wishes that can never be granted, they produce a ferret. - Warehouse 13

Our web site

Mrs_Kerry_M

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 10:37:11 AM »
Thanks so much! Every little helps and I've got the picture all over Facebook too. We'll be putting flyers through all the doors in our area and posters wherever we can too. I'll definitely let you know if we get them back. Thanks again, Kerry

Mrs_Kerry_M

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 10:45:50 PM »
I have good news! Cassie and Chibi have been found in the local area and are safe at home with us! I'm hoping this means that they were released rather than stolen. I'll let you know if Momo and/or Roxie are found too!

Offline lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret

• The Lazy Ferret
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 11:07:33 PM »
 :dance1: good news, keeping fingers crossed for even better news.... give them a cuddle from all of us... :Yippee:

Weaseling out of things is important to learn! It's what separates us from the animals.....  Except the weasel....(Homer J Simpson)

Oh, see, impossible wishes, wishes that can never be granted, they produce a ferret. - Warehouse 13

Our web site

Mrs_Kerry_M

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2013, 11:09:06 PM »
Will do!  :fuzzyhug:

Offline wilbur

• Fluffy Member
  • Alpha Ferret
    • First name: Mary

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2013, 12:13:06 AM »
That is good news

Jan

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2013, 11:01:43 AM »

So glad to hear that 2 are home safely, fingers and paws crossed the others are found soon  :fuzzyhug:

Mrs_Kerry_M

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2013, 11:51:22 PM »
We've got them all back now! Momo & Roxie had been stolen and sold on.  :angry1: A mate of the guy who bought them bought them back for us. We had to reimburse him but we were just glad to have them back safe!  :Yippee: Thanks again for all your support xx   :kiss1:

Offline lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret

• The Lazy Ferret
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2013, 12:12:18 AM »
Result...  :Yippee:

I was thinking today, and hoping you could find them before the cold weather set in, obviously, not knowing someone had actually got them.

I hope you can get to the bottom of who stole them, and er.. somehow... teach them not to do it again.

Our web site

Mrs_Kerry_M

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2013, 07:27:46 PM »
We found an empty can of energy drink in the garden and some footprints which we'll still give to the police as evidence. If it leads to whoever did it getting caught then that would be brilliant. I'm just really glad and amazed really that we've got them all back within a few days! :dance1: