Author Topic: In loving memory of Katara  (Read 4939 times)

pam4eq

In loving memory of Katara
« on: February 15, 2010, 10:34:04 PM »
You were so affectionate, always giving kissing and loved to be cuddled. You brought so much joy in such a short time.

I will never forget the way you played, and the tantrums you threw if I didn't respond to your invites to join you. The way you would shove me with your foot and run away and then throw your whole body at me if that didn't work! I'll never forget the day you first kissed my nose, or your beautiful bright eyes.

You always knew when I needed to have a laugh, and exactly how to make me laugh or when I needed some quiet time with cuddles.

Cassie misses her 'piggyback' rides around the living room and ambushing you under the couch. I miss the way you used to get stuck in the tubes - Your 'special' tube will always be here for you to run free through.

Even Irena, the vet, misses you - she never knew a ferret could be quite like you.

I know others will come and go, but you were so unique and there will never be anyone else quite like you.

You will always be in my heart and my mind and I miss you so much that it hurts. You were so young, but you sure didn't let a minute get wasted. You are free now to dook and bounce over the rainbow bridge.

Goodnight Chubba  :angel:

Trish_1967

Re: In loving memory of Katara
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 10:37:18 PM »
Dook and play Katara  :angel:

Offline wilbur

• Fluffy Member
  • Alpha Ferret
    • First name: Mary

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 11:05:06 PM »
Dook on Katara, much loved, big, little boy.

Emz

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 08:46:37 PM »
Dook on Little Chubba   :-*

You have a special place in your mams heart and memories and that is where you will live on little boy  :angel:

kimberleyanddarren

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 10:55:59 AM »
Dook on sweetheart  :angel: