Author Topic: Cieara  (Read 3567 times)

Offline darkqueenenlightened

• Fluffy Member
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Is NOT allowed another ferret...is NOT allowed...
    • First name: Mel
    • Ferret Club: KFC

Cieara
« on: May 25, 2013, 08:45:22 PM »
I know she wasn't my ferret but wanted to leave a little note saying goodbye to Cieara, one of Heather's devon country ferrets. She had her litter of kits by caesarean section about 2am this morning and was recovering well at home but unfortunately passed over the bridge a few hours later. Her 9 kits are now being fostered by Sorcha who also had her kits this morning. She will be a busy mum with 16 to look after.

Cieara was a goregous, dark ferret/polecat hybrid and a brilliant mum to last years kits who I know some of us watched being delivered. It is incredibly sad that she passed away at such a special time.

Heather's post:

It is with deep deep sadness that I must tell you all that our Beautiful Cieara has crossed the bridge, She was cared for and helped to and from the litter box and cuddled through the morning but sadly finally had enough and headed, quite suddenly away.

Cieara's kits are doing alright in Sorcha's care and we pray that she will be strong through them.

Please have a few good thoughts for our little dark one.

Dook on Cieara x

Xx Owned by the lovely Cadbury, Nyx, Mako, Boston, Gadget and Pedro.  Keep on dancing Snuggles, Fuz, Chaz, Oliver, Tali, Fidget, Pixie, Drill, Lizzie, Tank, Jack, Dust, Romeo, Zeph, Apollo, Hjuki, Alaska, Sparks and Roo xX

Offline wilbur

• Fluffy Member
  • Alpha Ferret
    • First name: Mary

Re: Cieara
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 12:17:08 AM »
This is very sad. Sad to say the last I heard 4 of the kits have also died :(

hilaauk

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 12:57:16 AM »
Oh so sad. Dook on Ciera and all those poor babies. :(

Offline darkqueenenlightened

• Fluffy Member
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Is NOT allowed another ferret...is NOT allowed...
    • First name: Mel
    • Ferret Club: KFC

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 07:17:17 AM »
Over yesterday another 8 had passed away too :( at latest update there were only 2 left but Sorcha had completely lost interesting in them. All of them were being bottle fed once an hour but at this age it is so so young to be hand raised.
Xx Owned by the lovely Cadbury, Nyx, Mako, Boston, Gadget and Pedro.  Keep on dancing Snuggles, Fuz, Chaz, Oliver, Tali, Fidget, Pixie, Drill, Lizzie, Tank, Jack, Dust, Romeo, Zeph, Apollo, Hjuki, Alaska, Sparks and Roo xX

solsticedreamer

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 03:15:49 PM »
so sad :( dook on Ciera and the babies :(