Author Topic: Loki  (Read 4431 times)

hilaauk

Loki
« on: May 08, 2013, 03:26:38 PM »
We lost our old boy yesterday at 17.10-17.15pm - he'd been diagnosed with heart failure on the 17th April and though the pills helped, he went off his food and revealed symptoms of insulomania - previously self-controlled as he's a glutton.

He was booked into the vets at 18pm for discussion about whether to PTS or try preds but he decided to make his own way. He waited until we both got home from work and then began his journey.

We got Loki from RSPCA on 15th May 2010 and were hoping he'd make to to a full three years. An old lad of about 9, he's not had the easiest of lives. Between us requesting him on the 10th April and him coming home, he was seriously ill with gardia and due to abuse, he had weak back legs. He was 7 before he played with another ferret - Sandi badgered him into it. He didn't play often but loved a good wrestle and a mosey round the park. He had a lovely bound on walks and loved car drives.

He was the heart of his business and they and us all miss him dearly. FJ is moping and flat-ferreting around the house. I wish he had a better life but then we would never had to got to know one of the great loves of our lives.

Offline girly-lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • You can't ferret proof your heart.
    • First name: Suzanne
    • Ferret Club: KFC

• About Us
Re: Loki
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 04:05:10 PM »
Sweet Dreams Loki  :angel1:

Offline lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Surrounded by Blondes.. I must be in Heaven.
    • First name: Clive
    • Ferret Club: KFC

• The Lazy Ferret
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 05:19:28 PM »
Sweet Dreams Loki, :adore: :cry:

Glad you finished your life at a nice and loving home. :fuzzyhug:
I ferret proofed my house... but they still keep getting in

Weaseling out of things is important to learn! It's what separates us from the animals.....  Except the weasel....(Homer J Simpson)

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Oh, see, impossible wishes, wishes that can never be granted, they produce a ferret. - Warehouse 13

Our web site

Jan

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 07:47:22 PM »

So sorry to hear this Hilary, I shall miss hearing what he's been up to. He has  lived to a very good age considering his past.   :fuzzyhug:

Dook on dear little Loki   :adore:  :kiss1:

solsticedreamer

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 03:33:25 PM »
so sorry  :cry:

run free and dook happily loki :angel1:

missymo

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013, 12:56:47 PM »
so sorry hilary :fuzzyhug:sweet dreams loki :angel1:

Gill