Author Topic: STOLEN - 31.07.2012 from Salisbury, Wiltshire - various ferrets  (Read 5488 times)

pam4eq

From: http://www.facebook.com/pages/AVON-VALLEY-FERRETS-Ferret-racing-working-ferret-displays/156574361038571?ref=stream

***A PLEA TO ANYONE WHO KNOWS US AND WHO MAYBE ABLE TO HELP SHARE OUR STATUS ON THE FOLLOWING***

Camilla and I have woken this morning to the worst scenario ever in keeping ferrets - during the hours between 23.00hrs last night and 08.00hrs this morning, we suffered a break-in into our back garden and a number of our ferrets have been stolen - we are both totally devasted. Five of our best ferrets have been taken and to top it off, two of them were family pets for our two boys. Nothing else appears to have been touched, whoever did this specifically targeted the ferrets and nothing else. Our eldest boy will be so distraught when we have to break to him the news....

The police have been informed of the situation and our neighbours have been informed too.... Please be aware, if I happen to find out whoever did this and I catch up with them, I will not be held responsible for my actions....

Any help in regards to the above would be gratefully appreciated - please spread the word and if anyone knows of anything which could be related to this, please could you let us know or the local constabulary ASAP. Even if you are offered ferrets for sale or for free.

Missing are:

1x albino jill - very small greyhound type strain (Flossy)
1x dark polecat hob (Fang)
1x sandy mitt hob (Flash)
1x silver hob - Cornish blue variety (Bodmin)
1x albino hob (Rogue)

Thank you.....

pam4eq

Re: STOLEN - 31.07.2012 from Salisbury, Wiltshire - various ferrets
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 11:45:51 AM »
07783 475704 (Paul), 07542 534475 (Camilla)

pam4eq

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 12:36:25 PM »
Fang is now safe and secure back home. One other has been returned, 3 are still missing.

Offline lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Surrounded by Blondes.. I must be in Heaven.
    • First name: Clive
    • Ferret Club: KFC

• The Lazy Ferret
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 01:03:30 PM »
Some good news, I take it the found ones don't give any leads on where the others might be?
I ferret proofed my house... but they still keep getting in

Weaseling out of things is important to learn! It's what separates us from the animals.....  Except the weasel....(Homer J Simpson)

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Oh, see, impossible wishes, wishes that can never be granted, they produce a ferret. - Warehouse 13

Our web site