Author Topic: Dook on Fuz  (Read 5013 times)

Offline darkqueenenlightened

• Fluffy Member
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Is NOT allowed another ferret...is NOT allowed...
    • First name: Mel
    • Ferret Club: KFC

Dook on Fuz
« on: June 04, 2012, 11:14:42 PM »
I think my beautiful, tiny old Fuz is coming to the rainbow bridge tonight. Despite trying everything with the implant etc she is extremely ill and not even opening her eyes when I move her :( if she doesn't pass to the bridge tonight I will be taking her to the vets tomorrow. I just wanted to write this now so I don't have to in the morning and have to grieve all over again. It has been a hard 2 months with Chaz, Leyton and now Fuz but Fuz's 'legacy' will live on as she is the girl who stole my heart and made me love ferrets. Without her none of my other girls would have homes and now I have started rescuing I hope my love for Fuz will mean lots of other abandoned ferrets have a loving home.

So this is Fuz, my tiny little girl who I have had since 6-8 weeks of age, who will curl up in the arm of my sleeve and just hang there looking around, who loves her plastic balls with bells in and stashes them in places I will probably keep on finding for many years. My Fuz who likes drinking orange squash and loves malt paste, egg yolks, socks and shoulder rides. I hope she finds her best friend Chaz over the rainbow bridge so they can dook on together for eternity.

Xx Owned by the lovely Cadbury, Nyx, Mako, Boston, Gadget and Pedro.  Keep on dancing Snuggles, Fuz, Chaz, Oliver, Tali, Fidget, Pixie, Drill, Lizzie, Tank, Jack, Dust, Romeo, Zeph, Apollo, Hjuki, Alaska, Sparks and Roo xX

hilaauk

Re: Dook on Fuz
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 12:15:08 AM »
So so sorry - hope she recovers tonight. If not, dook on sweetheart - over the bridge and meet your friends.

geordieferretmum

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 09:43:34 AM »
Dook on over the bridge Fuz your one well loved little girl. :fuzzyhug:

Offline lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Surrounded by Blondes.. I must be in Heaven.
    • First name: Clive

• The Lazy Ferret
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 03:47:51 PM »
Awww, so sorry Mel, you are having a bad time of it animal wise at the moment. :fuzzyhug:

As time goes on, you will get to see that Fuz was a lucky little girl, and knew what it was to be loved for her whole life, and as you say, taught you to appreciate ferrets, meaning that many more will have the fortune to find what it is to be loved by someone who cares.

Sweet Dreams Fuz, have fun being reunited with your friends at the bridge.  :angel1: :adore:
I ferret proofed my house... but they still keep getting in

Weaseling out of things is important to learn! It's what separates us from the animals.....  Except the weasel....(Homer J Simpson)

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Oh, see, impossible wishes, wishes that can never be granted, they produce a ferret. - Warehouse 13

Our web site

Offline darkqueenenlightened

• Fluffy Member
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Is NOT allowed another ferret...is NOT allowed...
    • First name: Mel

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 05:23:03 PM »
She survived the night but I took her to the emergency vets this morning where we helped her to pass peacefully. Was a gorgeous little ferret and the best behaved I have ever met by far but so glad she isn't suffering any more. Now we are going to go to the rescue shelter at the weekend and hopefully pick up 2 new friends for Lizzie. Lets hope our bad luck with animals has come to an end and the young ones will help me to get over losing my first two fuzzie girls and doggie x
Xx Owned by the lovely Cadbury, Nyx, Mako, Boston, Gadget and Pedro.  Keep on dancing Snuggles, Fuz, Chaz, Oliver, Tali, Fidget, Pixie, Drill, Lizzie, Tank, Jack, Dust, Romeo, Zeph, Apollo, Hjuki, Alaska, Sparks and Roo xX

Rfloydian

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2012, 05:27:20 PM »
I'm so very sorry :'(

Sweet dreams beautiful one  :angel1:
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 05:36:57 PM by Rfloydian »

fiddle

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2012, 05:33:21 PM »
So so sorry Mel  :cry:
dook on happy Fuz you were a well loved fuzzy  :angel1:

grub+tucker

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2012, 05:37:11 PM »
Im very sorry to read about Fuz.
Sleep well Fuz.
x x x x x

Jan

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2012, 09:21:06 PM »

So sorry Mel, sending hugs for you  :fuzzyhug:  What a beautiful tiny, perfect little fuzzie she was  :adore:

Dook on lovely Fuz, happy dancing over the bridge with Chaz  :angel1:  :kiss1: xxx

solsticedreamer

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2012, 10:10:31 AM »
oh i am so sorry-dook away over the bridge fuz :fuzzyhug: