Author Topic: Lost - Sandy Jill and not sure what colour Hob - Bassett Road Sittingbourne  (Read 7567 times)

Polecatcity

Lost in the Bassett Road area of Sittingbourne following a shed break-in. B....ds let the ferrets out for fun
Owner has notified neighbours and local ferret people like myself. They have been spotted. Lost Tuesday night.

If found please PM me on this forum

Thank you

J

dave1600d

sickening.....im gutted for you,,hope they get found safe and asap

Offline lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Surrounded by Blondes.. I must be in Heaven.
    • First name: Clive
    • Ferret Club: KFC

• The Lazy Ferret
If found please PM me on this forum

Thank you

J

There is no PM feature on this forum, so please use the Email feature, or reply here and a Mod will PM for you.

Good Luck Finding them.. :cry:
I ferret proofed my house... but they still keep getting in

Weaseling out of things is important to learn! It's what separates us from the animals.....  Except the weasel....(Homer J Simpson)

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Oh, see, impossible wishes, wishes that can never be granted, they produce a ferret. - Warehouse 13

Our web site

Polecatcity

Thank you Clive, I was still in panic mode at the time. No news yet unfortunately :-(

And thank you Dave for your kind thoughts.

fiddle

put it on the club fb page, in the hope someone finds them  :fuzzyhug:

fiddle

Linda at Sittingbourne ferret rescue said she has a cat trap if needed and would also help come look if you like :)

Polecatcity

Thank you fiddle and Linda. We have live traps set up in gardens around Johnson Gardens Park, and the local dog walkers have been accosted, and have been very helpful, but no news yet. There are also notices in the local pet shop and pets at home store.

I would post on Fefo, but can't seem to get logged on.

Thank you again, I will keep you posted

J

fiddle

everything crossed here you get a sighting and recovery soon x

Offline wilbur

• Fluffy Member
  • Alpha Ferret
    • First name: Mary

Thank you fiddle and Linda. We have live traps set up in gardens around Johnson Gardens Park, and the local dog walkers have been accosted, and have been very helpful, but no news yet. There are also notices in the local pet shop and pets at home store.

I would post on Fefo, but can't seem to get logged on.

Thank you again, I will keep you posted

J

What is your user name on there? I'll ask Admin to rest your password if you liike. In the meantime I#ll cross post in Lost and Fpuind for you.