Author Topic: Ferret show (This is last years show, please do not attend)  (Read 9024 times)

Humansickle

Ferret show (This is last years show, please do not attend)
« on: January 09, 2012, 10:52:41 PM »
Bristol Ferret Club show will be held on ........Will be updated when we have more news :)
The show will open for arrivals from 11am, with judging begining at 12 midday. There shall be box judging, so no booking in is required unless you wish to enter the child handler class. Classes are as follows:

Albino Hob/Jill
 Polecat Hob/Jill (note this is a ferret show so EU polecats/ hybrids are not permitted to be entered)
 Sandy Hob/Jill
 Silver Hob/Jill
 Coloured Hob/Jill
 Kit Class Hob/Jill
 Working ferret
 Pairs
 Veteran
 Disabled
 Child Handler
 Fun class - ferret the judge would most like to take home!

Refreshments will be available for sale and there will also be a raffle!

There is parking on the school grounds and on the road just outside, for overspill. For those of you commuting by train, the school is 10 minutes drive from Bristol Temple Meads or you can get a connecting train to the Redland station, 5 minutes walk from the school.

Hope to see you all there :)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 01:46:23 PM by lazy-ferret »

Offline girly-lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • You can't ferret proof your heart.
    • First name: Suzanne
    • Ferret Club: KFC

• About Us
Re: Ferret show
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 11:25:28 PM »
Have fun.

With the tank we are driving we won't be there.

fiddle

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 11:45:36 PM »
Same here, would have to remortgage  :laugh:

Offline wilbur

• Fluffy Member
  • Alpha Ferret
    • First name: Mary

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 01:32:09 AM »
Where did this come from?

None of the committee of Bristol Ferret Club know anything about this, we are discussing a show but probably not until April. Has someone set up and alternative Club, in which case good luck but please could they use a different name to avoid confusion.

Offline wilbur

• Fluffy Member
  • Alpha Ferret

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 01:47:42 AM »
Bristol Ferret Club show will be held on Saturday 26th February at Redland High School, Redland Court Road, Bristol, BS6 7EF.

Hang on I have just looked at the calendar, the 26th February is a Sunday this year, this was last years show, we haven't planned one yet for this year. Vicky where did you get this from?

fiddle

Re: Ferret show (This is last years show, please do not attend)
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 08:39:40 AM »
Have removed the date and changed the title to remove the chance of someone attending accidently  :laugh:

Offline wilbur

• Fluffy Member
  • Alpha Ferret

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 10:54:27 AM »
Have removed the date and changed the title to remove the chance of someone attending accidently  :laugh:

Thanks, it would be a bit embarrassing if the school got invaded by loads of ferret owners.

Offline lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Surrounded by Blondes.. I must be in Heaven.
    • First name: Clive

• The Lazy Ferret
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2012, 01:50:40 PM »
Thanks Tina and Mary, funnily enough, I went to double check this last night, but the BFC website is a bit confusing at the moment....

The Link Mary has in her profile does not go to anything, I get a page not found error

I then Google'd it, but that goes to an old page that says for more recent stuff, follow a link, and when you follow that link, it says the account is not there.

It was all too much, so I went to bed. :laugh:
I ferret proofed my house... but they still keep getting in

Weaseling out of things is important to learn! It's what separates us from the animals.....  Except the weasel....(Homer J Simpson)

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Oh, see, impossible wishes, wishes that can never be granted, they produce a ferret. - Warehouse 13

Our web site

Offline wilbur

• Fluffy Member
  • Alpha Ferret

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2012, 04:15:40 PM »
Thanks Tina and Mary, funnily enough, I went to double check this last night, but the BFC website is a bit confusing at the moment....

The Link Mary has in her profile does not go to anything, I get a page not found error

I then Google'd it, but that goes to an old page that says for more recent stuff, follow a link, and when you follow that link, it says the account is not there.

It was all too much, so I went to bed. :laugh:

I will change my signature, the website we were using was closed and I haven't set a new one up yet, we have all been so busy. It is on my list of things to do.

That is one of the problems with the free sites I guess. It is the second, or third site we have had.

Humansickle

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2012, 08:40:20 PM »
well im confused lol looking forward to this but heres the link to the site i found it on but i wrote in on google "Bristol Ferret show" http://www.ferretsforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=21745

But yeah it does say 26th saturday of febuary but yeah the 26th is a sunday this year however it says that it was posted this year   :confused:

Offline girly-lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • You can't ferret proof your heart.
    • First name: Suzanne

• About Us
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2012, 08:50:17 PM »
The post you are linking to was posted on 14th January 2011 thou.

Offline lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Surrounded by Blondes.. I must be in Heaven.
    • First name: Clive

• The Lazy Ferret
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2012, 08:52:06 PM »
well im confused lol looking forward to this but heres the link to the site i found it on but i wrote in on google "Bristol Ferret show" http://www.ferretsforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=21745

But yeah it does say 26th saturday of febuary but yeah the 26th is a sunday this year however it says that it was posted this year   :confused:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You must be blonde.... it says 2011... since January the 1st, we have been in 2012 for 10 days now. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink3:
I ferret proofed my house... but they still keep getting in

Weaseling out of things is important to learn! It's what separates us from the animals.....  Except the weasel....(Homer J Simpson)

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Oh, see, impossible wishes, wishes that can never be granted, they produce a ferret. - Warehouse 13

Our web site

Humansickle

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2012, 09:00:41 PM »
Yeah just relaise poroper blonde moment that has lasted for about a week now hahahahahah  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
BUt thats me for you lol

Offline wilbur

• Fluffy Member
  • Alpha Ferret

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2012, 09:59:10 AM »
Yeah just relaise poroper blonde moment that has lasted for about a week now hahahahahah  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
BUt thats me for you lol

You had me panicking for a moment there, but have made me laugh this morning. We are hoping to arrange a show later in the spring, maybe April, nothing definite yet though.