Author Topic: Blessed Be* Breezer  (Read 4510 times)

rora

Blessed Be* Breezer
« on: December 30, 2011, 06:09:58 AM »
At the grand old age of nearly ten, lil Breezer had to be helped to the Bridge yesterday when all those nasty tumours got too much for her.

So her Mummy, Fiona, is missing both Spencer AND Breezer deeply, both going to the Bridge in the same week.

I had Breezer coming here all her life for her holidays, she was a lovely sparky little girl full of dance and fun and cheekiness. When her buddy Lennox went to the Bridge she decided she liked living on her own and wouldn't tolerate Spencer and Petey but would dance round their run tormenting them when it was her turn to have the run of the garden (And get to play with Sammy the Greyhound!!!!). She knew some VERY naughty words if they tried to do the same to her though, bless her.

I will miss having her cheeky face coming to visit and having to put her back on four feet when she got stuck on her back!

Sleep Well little darling you will be much missed by Me and Unca Bob as well as you Mummy.
 :angel1:

Rfloydian

Re: Blessed Be* Breezer
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 08:08:09 AM »
Sweet dreams Breezer  :angel1:
 to lose 2 in a short space of time must dreadful, my sympathies to Fiona  :fuzzyhug:

Furbies

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 12:08:17 PM »
Oh poor Fiona  :fuzzyhug: , sleep peacefully Breezer

Offline lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Surrounded by Blondes.. I must be in Heaven.
    • First name: Clive
    • Ferret Club: KFC

• The Lazy Ferret
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 02:50:42 PM »
Awww, what a week for poor Fiona,  :fuzzyhug: made even worse with the time of year, but what a long life Breezer had, imagine all the stories she will have to tell while she is waiting at the bridge.

Sweet Dreams Breezer. :angel1: :adore:
I ferret proofed my house... but they still keep getting in

Weaseling out of things is important to learn! It's what separates us from the animals.....  Except the weasel....(Homer J Simpson)

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Oh, see, impossible wishes, wishes that can never be granted, they produce a ferret. - Warehouse 13

Our web site

missymo

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 09:12:23 AM »
so sorry fiona, sweet dreams breezer :angel1:

Jan

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 08:21:51 PM »

Dook on l'il cheeky Breezer  :adore: :angel1: :kiss1:

Sending hugs for poor Fiona  :fuzzyhug:  :fuzzyhug: