Author Topic: CD Grays, Essex  (Read 5446 times)

Offline lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Surrounded by Blondes.. I must be in Heaven.
    • First name: Clive
    • Ferret Club: KFC

• The Lazy Ferret
CD Grays, Essex
« on: November 02, 2011, 01:35:50 PM »
Please note, these may not be confirmed, and are for your information only. If you live in these areas, it may be worth checking with your own vet to see what the latest information is.

Posted 02/11/11

This morning there is another unconfirmed report from Essex, the owner phoned FerretFriends to warn them that there was CD in the area, Ferret Friends posted up the details today on FEFO

"Someone called the rescue today from Grays in Essex he lost 6 ferrets with two more showing signs of distemper although no PM done thought people need to know in the area to be careful. "
I ferret proofed my house... but they still keep getting in

Weaseling out of things is important to learn! It's what separates us from the animals.....  Except the weasel....(Homer J Simpson)

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Oh, see, impossible wishes, wishes that can never be granted, they produce a ferret. - Warehouse 13

Our web site

Offline lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Surrounded by Blondes.. I must be in Heaven.
    • First name: Clive
    • Ferret Club: KFC

• The Lazy Ferret
Re: CD Grays, Essex
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 01:13:25 PM »
Update 22/11/11

It is now reported that the Grays, Essex count has increased to 11 ferrets PTS due to the disease.
I ferret proofed my house... but they still keep getting in

Weaseling out of things is important to learn! It's what separates us from the animals.....  Except the weasel....(Homer J Simpson)

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Oh, see, impossible wishes, wishes that can never be granted, they produce a ferret. - Warehouse 13

Our web site