Author Topic: goodbye my beautiful couragous baby  (Read 16683 times)

Shell

Re: goodbye my beautiful couragous baby
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2011, 03:34:59 PM »
well, brought back a lil boy, im still pretty nervous after my bad experience with poor courage. but the newbie is lovely, and very healthy looking. he is really quite bold as well, and has examined the whole house, and when curious plucked up the courage to go near him he tried to scruff her, which was kinda amusing to see a teeny baby attempting to scruff a fully grown ferret, and the look of shock on her face...well she went to sit on the back of the couch and glower at him, but they are gettin on ok, no major fights, and he isnt frightened of her, i think they just need to work it out between themselves.
iv not even named him yet!

grub+tucker

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2011, 04:20:05 PM »
Oh wow  :dance1:
Im sure everything will be fine, I can see why you would be nervous after what happened.

Any pics?  :laugh:

Shell

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2011, 07:10:40 PM »
lol, i havent even taken one of him yet, feel like i dont want to jinx him by gettin to excited and happy again. little soul is sleeping like a log right now, exploring the house and putting curios in her place is tiring work, ill take one as soon as he is up and about.

fiddle

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2011, 08:37:47 PM »
Fab news, cant wait to see the pics, cant think of a better way to honour Courage by offering another fuzz a loving home  :adore:

Shell

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2011, 10:46:49 PM »
:) thnx tina, made a new post for the new little guy in the fluffy section, didnt quite feel right putting pic of him onto poor courages memorial post.

missymo

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2011, 07:41:42 PM »
so sorry for your loss,sweet dreams little one :angel1: