Author Topic: KFC PR and Racing event 9th and 10th July Tunbridge Wells Town and Country Show  (Read 10998 times)

Offline girly-lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • You can't ferret proof your heart.
    • First name: Suzanne
    • Ferret Club: KFC

• About Us
KFC PR and Racing Event
The Tunbridge Wells Town and Country Show
Dunorlan Park Events Fields,
Royal Tunbridge Wells ,
TN2 3QA

Show opening times are 10am  - 5pm each day
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 02:21:19 PM by girly-lazy-ferret »

missymo

:Yippee: i will put it on the calender.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 07:02:46 PM by lazy-ferret »

zoes_terrible_trio

Ooh! I may just have to attend with the trio - I have a friend who live in TW & it'd be a great opportunity to meet most of you all  :Yippee:

fiddle

We will all be there, well minus Crispy and Minx as they dont like the fuss  :laugh:

zoes_terrible_trio

Brilliant, can't wait!!  :Yippee:

Is there anywhere good to camp down there? I've yet to come across ferret-friendly B&Bs!!  :laugh:

Armygirl2

Yay, the more the merrier! Woo hoo! More fuzzies for racing too!

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret

• About Us
Is there anywhere good to camp down there? I've yet to come across ferret-friendly B&Bs!!  :laugh:

It may be worth asking if there is public camping as nothing is mentioned on the website.

Failing that there is this,http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/results3.asp?search=tunbridge+wells&by=town if you approach animal friendly sites they tend to love the idea of ferrets.

zoes_terrible_trio

Thanks Suzanne I'll check them out.

I'd stay with my friend but she has a rather large rottweiler and Flloyd doesnt like dogs at the best of times so i dont wanna stress him out  :cry:

Oooh im so excited!  :laugh: :Yippee:

HippyChick

Hello, not sure if this is the right place to put this, Myself, and Oly will be comming (hopefully early Saturday - lunchtime and All day Sunday) we will be bringing Ralf, Stewie and Boo, not sure weather we will be much help, but we will be happy to help out :).

Toni

Armygirl2

That is great, the more help we get the better and the more fuzzies the more racing heats we can have.

Woo hoo, this is going to be amazing!

Offline lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Surrounded by Blondes.. I must be in Heaven.
    • First name: Clive

• The Lazy Ferret
Hello, not sure if this is the right place to put this, Myself, and Oly will be comming (hopefully early Saturday - lunchtime and All day Sunday) we will be bringing Ralf, Stewie and Boo, not sure weather we will be much help, but we will be happy to help out :) .

Toni

Hi, nice to finally see you on here. :laugh: :laugh:

We are having problems getting out of the organisers exactly how they are doing the getting people in to the show at the moment.

We have a feeling that you will only be able to get in for free, if you get there before the show opens, so are on the stand before the public arrive. If you come later in the day once it is open, then you may need to pay the entrance fee, as they have not sent out any tickets, just an Email that need to be printed off and taken with you to get in early.

Anyone interested in coming, email Suz by clicking on the icon under Suz name in her post, and sending your Email address, so we can send the email on.
I ferret proofed my house... but they still keep getting in

Weaseling out of things is important to learn! It's what separates us from the animals.....  Except the weasel....(Homer J Simpson)

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Oh, see, impossible wishes, wishes that can never be granted, they produce a ferret. - Warehouse 13

Our web site

zoes_terrible_trio

I am so massively, unbelievably, totally & utterly DEVASTATED that I wont be able to come now!!! Stupid bloody leg and stupid homicidal flippin horses!!!!!  >:( >:( >:( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :bite: :bite: :bite: :bite: :bite: :bite:

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret

• About Us
Pfft agree with the horses statement.

Don't worry there will be photos :laugh: and there should be other chances in the future.

missymo

sorry i cant make it as well, had surgery on my knee yesterday so struggling round on crutches  :cry: :cry:

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret

• About Us
Ouchy - hope you feel better soom  :fuzzyhug: