General Category > Events

Christmas Dinner

(1/8) > >>

darkqueenenlightened:
I know it seems way too early to be thinking about Christmas (DESPITE there being cards and things already in shops!) but I know that you have to book this sort of things quite a lot in advance.

If there was interest I would look at a few different places around Kent in a few different locations and make a more detailed thread with the different options (name of place, food, cost, location etc) and we could choose the best one. I imagine it would have to be a weekend to suit most people but that could be discussed later if there is interest.

:xmas1:

darkqueenenlightened:
Btw I voted for yes....lol.

hilaauk:
Any chance of Xmas lunch for those living further afield :)

darkqueenenlightened:
Depends where everyone lives. It would be too hard to organise one for an area I don't know lol but guess i depends where everyone lives. London is a possibility if easier for others but then there are more travel expenses x

hilaauk:
I meant if you arrange it for lunch-time, it would be less daunting for people travelling into area than if a dinner one. We're about an hour away and would be interested but would prefer an early start and the locals could prop up the bar for longer.

Understand it needs to be in Kent and kudos for you for trying to arrange it :) Interestingly our work one just came round and ASDA is in trouble for having Santa's Grottos in stores. Not sure why - Harrods and Harvey Nicks already have had theirs - but that's for the post-Ramadan shoppers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version