Author Topic: Missy  (Read 5377 times)

rora

Missy
« on: July 01, 2012, 08:41:25 AM »
Missy took her last journey today, over the Rainbow Bridge to join her friends Roman and Rosie. She had lymphoma and up until this morning she was still eating and drinking well; she simply fell asleep in my arms at 6:30am and by 7:30 she had left me. She didn't suffer at all. :cry:

She was one of the "original" StaRacers when we started up 7 years ago and I have had her since she was 8 weeks old.

A typical Sandy Jill (with MITTS AS WELL) she was a hooligan of the highest quality - quite literally as she would climb ANYTHING that looked scaleable and most of the things that didn't. I once found her balancing precariously on one of the circular brass doorknobs with the "I IZ STUCK" look on her face!

We will never ever forget her pretty face as it is wandering round on all those t-shirts I printed!

Blessed Be* my beautiful girl.

fiddle

Re: Missy
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 09:32:27 AM »
So so sorry Dawn  :cry:
She sounded like a huge character  :adore:

Had visions of her arriving at the bridge wearing ferret size hobnail boots so she can wake everyone up to announce her arrival in style, fun at the bridge tonight for greeting friends  :kiss1:

Dook on big character in lil lady socks dook on forever happy   :angel1:

Offline lazy-ferret

• Administrator
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Surrounded by Blondes.. I must be in Heaven.
    • First name: Clive
    • Ferret Club: KFC

• The Lazy Ferret
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 12:07:15 PM »
So Sorry Dawn, loosing any is hard, but there is just something about the ones that do a first with you.  :fuzzyhug:

It's great though, that she left you in the nicest way possible, but has also left you with some fantastic memories, all of which will bring a smile to your face once the sadness has subsided.

Just think, the next ferret she sends you will and been vetted by her, and it will have to meet some very high standards before she will let it come to you, so it already will know what it can get away with, ready to push the boundaries even further.

Sweet Dreams Missy, have fun at your Bridge reunion. :angel1:
I ferret proofed my house... but they still keep getting in

Weaseling out of things is important to learn! It's what separates us from the animals.....  Except the weasel....(Homer J Simpson)

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Oh, see, impossible wishes, wishes that can never be granted, they produce a ferret. - Warehouse 13

Our web site

Jan

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 12:52:31 PM »

So sorry Dawn, sending hugs for you and Bob  :fuzzyhug:

There's going to be some seriously, mischeif making mayhem happening over the bridge tonight when they are re-united.

Dook on dear little Missy  :adore:   :angel1:  :kiss1: xxx

hilaauk

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 04:23:41 PM »
So sorry - dook on little girl.

geordieferretmum

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 07:16:49 PM »
So sorry Dawn, its been a really bad year for you. She died in the arms of her mummy, warm, comfortable and loved what more could a ferret ask for. Dook on over the bridge Missy. :fuzzyhug:

Offline darkqueenenlightened

• Fluffy Member
  • Alpha Ferret
  • Is NOT allowed another ferret...is NOT allowed...
    • First name: Mel
    • Ferret Club: KFC

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2012, 02:17:11 PM »
So sad but she clearly loved you enormously for her to fall asleep on you. Dook in peace little Missy x
Xx Owned by the lovely Cadbury, Nyx, Mako, Boston, Gadget and Pedro.  Keep on dancing Snuggles, Fuz, Chaz, Oliver, Tali, Fidget, Pixie, Drill, Lizzie, Tank, Jack, Dust, Romeo, Zeph, Apollo, Hjuki, Alaska, Sparks and Roo xX

FerretFanatic

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2012, 04:32:27 PM »
I really am sorry to hear that
dook on Missy

Rfloydian

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2012, 04:48:20 PM »
So very sorry Dawn  :cry:
sweet dreams Missy  :angel1:

solsticedreamer